Terms & Conditions
Below you will find the terms and conditions of Villas Sol Beach Resort - Costa Rica.
- Pets are not allowed in the Resort, just in case they are service pets, trained and certified by an authorized company.
- All guests checking in must be at least 18 years old and at check-in must present an original ID confirming the reservation information.
- Check-in time is 3:00 P.M. and check-out time is 12:00 P.M.; in case of late check-out, a 45% surcharge will be automatically applied to the account after 12:00 P.M, and until 5:00 p.m., subject to availability. After 5:00 P.M., the additional surcharge will be equivalent to a full night stay, subject to availability.
- In accordance with Law 9028 "General Law for the Control of Tobacco and its Harmful Effects on Health", smoking is forbidden in enclosed spaces and public places of collective use. An automatic surcharge of USD$150 will be applied to your account if the law is broken inside the Resort.
- Resort rates are quoted in USD, per room, per night..
- Our rates include food package, including snacks, dinner, breakfast, lunch, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Daily activities.
- A complimentary coffee packet is included as a welcome packet.
- Additional services such as coffee, canned beverages, laundry, external transportation, tours, birthday, anniversary packages and other optional guest services are not included in the price.
For an additional fee, our guests will have the benefit of early check-in to the Resort, starting at 11:00 A.M. with food bracelet and use of facilities, room access at 3:00 P.M.
We offer service with special menu for additional cost, subject to choose it in a schedule from 3:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
Night restrictions subject to seasons:
- Long weekends and holidays: we require a minimum of two nights of lodging.
- Christmas and New Year's Eve: we require a minimum of three nights of lodging.
- Easter: we require a minimum of two nights of lodging.
- Solely for the purpose of guaranteeing the reservation, a credit card number is required. The hotel will not charge this credit card.
- Guest will be contacted by email to provide available payment method options subject to cancellation dates of their reservation.
We have flexible refundable and non-refundable policies, subject to seasons, the same are specified in the detail of the rate and date to choose. Please verify the "Cancellation Policy" at the time of making your reservation.
Food and Beverages:
- Breakfast buffet style: 7:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.
- Lunch buffet style: 12:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M.
- Dinner buffet style: 6:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- Coffee station: 4:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Snacks: 11:00 A.M. until 5:00 P.M.
- Beverage service at two times: 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and 6:00 P.M. to 12:00 M.N.
- We have pool towel service: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. at the towel center in main pool, and after 5:00 P.M. it would be at the reception area.
- Internal transportation from 6:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.; total travel time is 25 minutes.
- We offer free parking throughout the property.
- Security 24 hours a day.
Safety Policies for Aquatic Activities:
Snorkeling: necessary requirement is to know how to swim. It is not a boat activity, the maximum capacity per tour is 5 guests, 2 to 3 tours daily can be done depending on the week's schedule and number of reservations.
Space must be reserved with the entertainment staff at Wet Bar. Also, equipment can be provided (borrowed) for the enjoyment of this activity on your own, as long as they are available and according to weekly schedule.
Kayaking: necessary requirement is to know how to swim. Reservations must be made with the entertainment staff at the Wet Bar area. Children under 18 years old are under the responsibility of their parents.
As it is a larger and heavier equipment, it is only available on the beach on previously scheduled days.
Paddle Board: necessary requirement is to know how to swim. Book with the entertainment staff at the Wet Bar area. Children under 18 years old are under the responsibility of their parents.
The equipment will be in the beach area for our guests to borrow and enjoy, according to weekly schedule.
- All three activities are subject to weather conditions. If there are strong winds and the staff in charge indicates that it is not safe to perform the activity, it will be cancelled without exception (even if the guest indicates that he/she is an expert in the field).
- All guests wishing to participate in these activities must sign a release form explaining their responsibilities as well as those of the equipment provided or the tour conducted.
- The only person authorized to decide if the weather, the sea, and the conditions are good and safe to perform or cancel the activity is the Instructor or Guide of the activity (Entertainment Staff).